6.5 in. 1-Light Black And Woodgrain Motion Sensing Dusk To Dawn Outdoor Wall Lantern Sconce With Striped Clear Glass
The design of this outdoor wall light adds a farmhouse charm to any space. With striped glass surrounded by black and woodgrain finishes, the slim look is great for an entryway or garage. The included motion sensor features dual brightness and 4 modes. Dual-bright design means the light turns on at 30% brightness and goes to 100% when motion is detected. 2-minutes after motion is no longer detected, the light will revert to low-level brightness. 4 modes include standby mode, test mode, auto mode, and manual override.
- Farmhouse style: the outdoor wall light features a black metal and a woodgrain tone finish, bringing a farmhouse style to your outdoor space
- Striped clear glass: casting a warm and welcoming glow with an E26 base bulb (bulb not included) of a striped clear glass tube, creates a cozy atmosphere for your room
- Product dimensions: the overall size is 6-1/2 in. W x 7-1/4 in. E x 15-1/4 in. H, the body is 6-1/2 in. x 6-1/2 in. E x 13 in. H, the backplate is 4-3/4 in. W x 3/4 in. E x 4-3/4 in. H
- Motion sensor: built-in motion sensor detects motion up to 40 ft. away across a range of 220°, when motion is detected, the light will turn to full brightness and stay on as long as the motion is continuing
- Dual brightness: it features 2-level lighting that the light turns on at 30% low-level brightness and goes to 100% full brightness when motion is detected
- Dusk to dawn: the light will turn on low-level brightness at dawn and stay on for approximately 8-hours until the dusk-to-dawn sensor detects light in the morning, the light will turn off automatically
- 4 sensor modes: the wall sconce features 4 sensor modes include standby mode, test mode, auto mode, and manual override (Manual is included)
- Rated for wet locations: the outdoor wall light is a weather-resistant finish, and brings comfort and convenience to your life, perfect for your front porch, garage, entryway, corridor, etc.
- Energy-saving Mode: If you don't want low brightness, turn off and turn on the wall switch twice within 2 seconds when the fixture is running. If you want to restart the low brightness, operate the wall switch again in the same method.