1-Light Black Motion Sensor Dusk To Dawn Outdoor Wall Lantern Sconce
The dual cone shape wall sconce adds a modern look to your home's exterior. A black finish adds style and flair to your home. This fixture is equipped with dawn-to-dusk and motion sensor features that give you security and efficiency. It gives you the comfort and convenience of continuous bright illumination during the early evening hours.
- Modern style: this wall sconce features an classic design in a black finish, adds a modern charm to your home's exterior areas
- Motion sensor: built-in motion sensor detects motion up to 40 ft. away across a range of 220° when motion is detected, the light will turn to full brightness and stay on as long as the motion is continuing
- Dual brightness: it features 2 level lighting that the light turns on at 30% low-level brightness and goes to 100% full brightness when motion is detected
- Dusk to dawn: the light will turn on lower-level brightness at dawn and stay on for approximately 8-hours until the dusk-to-dawn sensor detects light in the morning, the light will turn off automatically
- 4 sensor modes: the wall sconce features 4 sonsor modes include stand-by mode, test mode, auto mode and manual override (manual is included)
- Product dimensions: the product size is W6-1/2 in. x E7 in. x H8 in., the backplate is D4-3/4 in. x E3/4 in., the packing size is L8-1/4 in. x W7-1/2 in. x H9-3/4 in.
- Weather-resistant: the dusk to dawn sensor wall light is weather-resistant finish, perfect for outdoor spaces such as courtyard, garage, front porch, hallway etc.
- The light fixture is compatible with an E26 incandescent bulb or dimmable LED bulb(suggest A19 or Edison bulb). Please note that not dimmable LED isn't compatible.
- All mounting hardware is included for quick and easy installation
- Energy-saving Mode: If you don't want low brightness, turn off and turn on the wall switch twice within 2 seconds when the fixture is running. If you want to restart the low brightness, operate the wall switch again in the same method.